Global Advances in Human Caring Literacy
About the e-Book
Global Advances in Human Caring Literacy pdf
This narrative-based work is the first to describe Human Caring Literacy from the perspective of caring scientists who "live the life" by incorporating the precepts of human caring into every aspect of their personal and professional lives. It demonstrates, for nursing students and experienced nurses in a variety of roles, the abundant ways in which Caring Science Theory powerfully informs the lives of frontline clinicians, nursing deans and faculty, APRNs, and administrators in the United States and globally.
The book goes beyond theory to illustrate how Caring Science is used every day in a variety of arenas and scenarios, ranging from the advancement of the discipline of nursing in South America to peacemaking in the Middle East. It describes the methods that help practitioners develop mindfulness, reflection, authentic presence, intentionality, and a caring consciousness in the service of providing authentic, heart-centered care for patients, their families, and societies. Designed to cultivate loving-kindness behaviors in all settings, including among nurses themselves, these narratives provide welcome alternatives to current ways of being, both professional and personal.
Provides Examples of Caring Science Theory as a Guide to:
- Advancing professional nursing practice in South America
- Transcending politics and conflict in the Middle East
- Evolving global caring consciousness through online education
- Developing nursing leaders who are heart-centered and intentional
- Exploring relationships between caring and Ubuntu in South Africa
- Teaching through simulation to promote humanistic practice
- Provides real examples of living the theory
- Demonstrates the use of Caring Science in leadership, practice, research, the healing arts, education, and praxis
- Illustrates practices that develop mindfulness, reflection, authentic presence, intentionality, and a caring consciousness
- Provides evidence of an evolving global caring consciousness on five continents
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fast Facts for Managing Patients with a Psychiatric Disorder
Human Blood Plasma Proteins: Structure and Function