AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Shoulder
About the e-Book
AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Shoulder pdf
The Shoulder—a title in the AANA Advanced Arthroscopy series—covers advanced and emerging, state-of-the-art arthroscopic techniques—rotator cuff repairs, arthroscopic subcapularis repair, biologic augmentation devices, and more. Richard L. Angelo, MD, Richard K.N. Ryu, MD, and James Esch, MD present their expertise as premiere arthroscopic shoulder surgeons on disease specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation protocols…in print and online.
- Access the fully searchable text, along with a video library of procedures and links to PubMed online at expertconsult.com.
- Stay current through coverage of hot topics like rotator cuff repairs, biologic augmentation devices, proximal bicep tendon disorders, anterior and posterior instability, instability with bone loss, and revision instability surgery.
- Hone your skills thanks to 23 videos of techniques—on arthroscopic biceps tenodesis, arthroscopic subcapularis repair, arthroscopic rotator cuff reconstruction using accelar human dermal matrix, and more—performed by experts.
- See arthroscopic surgical details in full color and understand nuances through interpretative drawings of technical details.
- Optimize surgical results and outcomes with an emphasis on advanced and emerging arthroscopic techniques, surgical tips, and pearls.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Knee
The Hip: AANA Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques