Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery
About the e-Book
Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery pdf
Improve your surgical outcomes with Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery by James N. Palmer, MD and Alexander G. Chiu, MD. Ideal for every otolaryngologist who performs basic or advanced rhinologic procedures, this beautifully illustrated atlas takes you step by step through endoscopic sinus and skull base surgeries as if the chapter authors were right there with you in the operating room.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of leaders in the field as they walk you through endoscopic approaches to chronic sinus disease, nasal polyps, pituitary tumors, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, sinonasal tumors, and much more.
- Employ state-of-the-art techniques in your practice, from septoplasty and sphenoethmoidectomy to extended frontal sinus procedures, endoscopic craniofacial resections, balloon dilation, and complex skull base reconstructions.
- Visualize every step of each procedure thanks to high-definition, intraoperative endoscopic photos paired with detailed, labeled anatomic illustrations.
- Achieve optimal patient care before, during, and after surgery with detailed information on relevant anatomy and surgical indications, instrumentation, potential pitfalls, and post-operative considerations.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Total Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Complications in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery