Operative Techniques in Epilepsy Surgery
About the e-Book
Operative Techniques in Epilepsy Surgery pdf
Operative Techniques in Epilepsy Surgery is an essential guide to the latest techniques and therapeutic strategies for the surgical management of patients with epilepsy. Distinguished pioneers in the field provide comprehensive coverage of the range of operative approaches, helping clinicians to thoroughly prepare for surgery. The book first discusses surgical planning and then presents techniques for cortical resection and various types of intraoperative mapping. The final sections of the book describe innovative approaches, such as neuromodulation and radiosurgery.Features:
- Guidelines from leading experts in the field of epilepsy surgery
- Detailed step-by-step descriptions of procedures, including practical information on image guidance and invasive monitoring
- Discussion of innovative techniques including deep brain stimulation, responsive stimulation, and radiosurgery
- High-quality illustrations that facilitate comprehension of surgical steps
- Ideal for neurosurgeons and trainees, this book is an indispensable, single-volume source of information on all technical aspects of epilepsy surgery. It also serves as a valuable reference for clinicians and residents in neurology and neuroradiology.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Controversies in Neurological Surgery: Neurovascular Diseases
Swanson's Family Medicine Review