Clinical Orthopaedic Examination 6th Edition
About the e-Book
Clinical Orthopaedic Examination 6th Edition pdf
- A new edition of an internationally respected textbook of orthopaedic examination
- The unique ‘strip cartoon’ artwork programme provides an easy-to-read approach to the subject affording an effective way to learn
- A highly praised book by reviewers for its clear and lucid writing style
- The text reflects the classic ‘look, feel, move’ approach to patient evaluation
- Provides practical guidance on interpretation of radiographs
- Almost 1000 drawings produced by the author himself provide a unique means of teaching.
- The updated text includes a number of new tests and methods of assessing overall limb function.
- More information has been added in the section on back pain.
- There is an expanded description on the interpretation of the ankle jerk and more information on tracking the progress of skeletal maturation.
- A new up-to-date design reflects that of the sister volume Practical Fracture Techniques 5e
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Harrison's Medical Books (All & Full Sets)
Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy: From Art to Evidence