Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination 2nd Edition pdf
Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, by Joshua Cleland and Shane Koppenhaver, helps you apply best practices to get the most clinically significant information from each physical examination. Classic Netter artwork and anatomy/biomechanics tables provide a handy anatomy and pathophysiology overview, while an evidence-based approach helps you focus on the examination techniques, tests, and measures that have been proven to yield the most meaningful diagnostic findings.
- Evidence-based information allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of the clinical tests available and review recent studies quickly to determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- Netter images and discussions of anatomy and biomechanics enhance your understanding of the orthopedic anatomy and pathology of each joint.
- A "Summary and Recommendations" table in each chapter helps you review the available clinical evidence at a glance.
- An assessment of study quality (QUADAS) appendix and icons identifying study quality draw your attention to top quality studies and help you understand why some studies were included and others omitted.
- A scale added to reliability tables makes it easy to focus on approaches and tests with the highest reliability.
- A concise tabular approach to terminology and statistics makes terms and equations easier to understand.
- Information has been organized to parallel the structure of a clinical orthopedic examination.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lecture Notes: Immunology