Perioperative Practice at a Glance
Page Count160 Pages
About the e-Book
Perioperative Practice at a Glance pdf
From the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series comes this new title on all aspects of caring for patients in the perioperative environment. From pre-operative care, through the anaesthetic and surgical phases to post-operation and recovery, this easy-to-read, quick-reference resource uses the unique at a Glance format to quickly convey need-to-know information in both images and text, allowing vital knowledge to be revised promptly and efficiently.
- Brings together all aspects of perioperative practice in one easy-to-read book
- Moves through the patient journey, providing support to perioperative practitioners in all aspects of their role
- Covers key information on perioperative emergencies
- Includes material on advanced skills to support Advanced Practitioners
- Each topic is covered in two pages, allowing for easy revision and reference
This is a must-have resource for operating department practitioners and students, theatre nurses and nursing students, and trainee surgeons and anaesthetists.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MRI at a Glance