Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
About the e-Book
Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests pdf
Ordering the right test at the right time can be a complex process. The revised and updated Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests, 10th edition is here to end the confusion. This practical, everyday guide expertly answers the questions physicians most often ask regarding individual disease states, lab tests, and infectious disease assessments. Recommendations are given on when to order tests and how to interpret results, based on evidence-based laboratory medicine. Explore the sample chapter now, and see how this guide will help you save time, avoid errors, and diagnose properly.
- NEW chapters on genitourinary disorders and transfusion medicine
- NEW information on pulmonary, cardiac, and neurologic disease states, HLA, obstetric and gynecologic disorders, and molecular diagnostics
- NEW authors, including specialists in Cardiovascular Medicine, Transfusion Medicine and Pathology
- A completely revamped cardiovascular chapter with NEW symptoms (Dyspnea, Syncope, Sudden Cardiac Arrest), written by a Cardiovascular Medicine Specialist
- Includes current molecular diagnostic testing, cytogenetics, common pitfalls, test limitations, and identification of appropriate tests for specific clinical presentations
- Test sensitivity, specificity, and positive and negative infectious disease probabilities included where appropriate
- Detailed descriptions of routine and lesser-known tests listed alphabetically, with guidance on when to order and how to interpret results
- Improved and enhanced index
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
International Marketing: Strategy and Theory
The Sarcomere and Skeletal Muscle Disease