Beginning Serverless Computing
Page Count199 Pages
About the e-Book
Beginning Serverless Computing pdf
Learn the basics of serverless computing and how to develop event-driven architectures with the three major cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. This hands-on guide dives into the foundations of serverless computing, its use cases, and how to apply it using developer tools such as Node.js, Visual Studio Code, Postman, and Serverless Framework. You will apply the fundamentals of serverless technology from the ground up, and come away with a greater understanding of its power and how to make it work for you.
This book teaches you how to quickly and securely develop applications without the hassle of configuring and maintaining infrastructure. You will learn how to harness serverless technology to rapidly reduce production time and minimize your costs, while still having the freedom to customize your code, without hindering functionality. Upon completion, you will have the knowledge and resources to build your own serverless application hosted in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud and will have experienced the benefits of event-driven technology for yourself.
What You'll Learn
- Gain a deeper understanding of serverless computing and when to use it
- Use development tools such as Node.js, Postman, and VS code to quickly set up your serverless development environment and produce applications
- Apply triggers to your serverless functions that best suit the architecture for the problem the functions are solving
- Begin building applications across cloud providers that utilize the power of serverless technology
- Understand best development practices with serverless computing to maintain scalable and practical solutions
- Code with an agnostic approach to cloud providers to minimize provider dependency
Who This Book Is For
Any developer looking to expand current knowledge of serverless computing, its applications, and how to architect serverless solutions, or someone just beginning in these areas
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MicroPython for the Internet of Things