Page Count226 Pages
About the e-Book
About This Book
- Get your hands dirty by building on an entire application throughout the course of the book
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build on the client side with the awesomeness of React
- Style your application effectively
- Render the server side using React
- Implement a GraphQL server based on Node, Express, and SQL
- Fetch application data using Relay
- Build an isomorphic router to use in the application
- Deploy your application to a cloud host
- Secure your application with a solid token-based authentication system
Style and approach
This step-by-step, example-based guide will get you acquainted with using React for the front end as well as back-end development.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
GeoServer Beginner's Guide
Mastering Linux Kernel Development