Vue.js 2 and Bootstrap 4 Web Development
Page Count310 Pages
About the e-Book
Vue.js 2 and Bootstrap 4 Web Development pdf
Learn how to combine Bootstrap with Vue.js to build responsive web applications.
About This Book
- Build applications with a good architecture and clean UI with Vue.js and Bootstrap
- Understand Bootstrap components and learn to integrate them with the Vue.js structure
- Build, deploy, and test your code with various utility tools provided by Vue.js
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create and build web applications using Vue.js, Webpack, and Nuxt.js
- Combine Bootstrap components with Vue.js' power to enrich your web applications with reusable elements
- Connect the Vuex state management architecture to the Firebase cloud backend to persist and manage application data
- Explore the new grid system of Bootstrap 4 along with the far simpler directives in Vue.js
- Test Vue applications using Jest
- Authenticate your application using Bootstrap's forms, Vue.js' reactivity, and Firebase's authentication API
- Deploy your application using Firebase, which provides Backend as a Service
In this book, we will build a full stack web application right from scratch up to its deployment.
We will start by building a small introduction application and then proceed to the creation of a fully functional, dynamic responsive web application called ProFitOro. In this application, we will build a Pomodoro timer combined with office workouts. Besides the Pomodoro timer and ProFitOro workouts will enable authentication and collaborative content management. We will explore topics such as Vue reactive data binding, reusable components, routing, and Vuex store along with its state, actions, mutations, and getters. We will create Vue applications using both webpack and Nuxt.js templates while exploring cool hot Nuxt.js features such as code splitting and server-side rendering. We will use Jest to test this application, and we will even revive some trigonometry from our secondary school!
While developing the app, you will go through the new grid system of Bootstrap 4 along with Vue.js' directives. We will connect Vuex store to the Firebase real-time database, data storage, and authentication APIs and use this data later inside the application's reactive components. Finally, we will quickly deploy our application using the Firebase hosting mechanism.
Style and Approach
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Spring 5 Design Patterns
C# 7.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference