Learning Internet of Things
Page Count242 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Internet of Things pdf
Explore and learn about Internet of Things with the help of engaging and enlightening tutorials designed for Raspberry Pi
About This Book
- Design and implement state-of-the-art solutions for Internet of Things using different communication protocols, patterns, C# and Raspberry Pi
- Learn the capabilities and differences between popular protocols and communication patterns and how they can be used, and should not be used, to create secure and interoperable services and things
- A step-by-step hands-on tutorial with complete source code, that provides interoperable solutions for sensors, actuators, controllers, cameras, and protocol brides
Who This Book Is For
If you're a developer or electronics engineer who is curious about Internet of Things, then this is the book for you. With only a rudimentary understanding of electronics, Raspberry Pi, or similar credit-card sized computers, and some programming experience using managed code such as C# or Java, you will be taught to develop state-of-the-art solutions for Internet of Things in an instant.
What You Will Learn
- Know the capabilities and limitations of the HTTP, UPnP, CoAP, MQTT, and XMPP protocols
- Use important communication patterns, such as the request/respond, publish/subscribe, event subscription, asynchronous messaging, and multicasting patterns
- Secure the life cycle of Things on the Internet by using Thing registries and delegation of trust
- Decrease complexity and development time by using Internet of Things service platforms
- Understand basic threats on the Internet and implement effective counter measures
- Combine interoperability and security to create open yet secure solutions
- Implement secure, scalable, decentralized, and interoperable architectures and solutions for Internet of Things
This book starts by exploring the popular HTTP, UPnP, CoAP, MQTT, and XMPP protocols. You will learn how protocols and patterns can put limitations on network topology and how they affect the direction of communication and the use of firewalls. Thing registries and delegation of trust are introduced as important tools to secure the life cycle of Things on the Internet. Once the fundamentals have been mastered, your focus will move to the Internet of Things architecture. A secure architecture is proposed that will take full advantage of the power of Internet of Things and at the same time protect end user integrity and private personal data without losing flexibility and interoperability.
This book provides you with a practical overview of the existing protocols, communication patterns, architectures, and security issues important to Internet of Things.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Internet of Things with Arduino Blueprints
Principles of Marketing: An Asian Perspective