Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes 4th Edition
Page Count264 Pages
About the e-Book
Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes 4th Edition pdf
Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan's Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is ideal for refreshing your knowledge in between cases.
The Best Review
• Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
• 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing
• 15 brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
• NEW essay topics: intravenous fluid therapy, surgical infections, and fluid needs in children
• NEW illustrated chapter on bariatric surgery
• NEW introduction with guidance for addressing regional variations in medical practice on National Board questions
• Revised and fully up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
• For over a decade, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Textbook of Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2019-2020