Unity 2018 Cookbook 3rd Edition
Page Count794 Pages
About the e-Book
Unity 2018 Cookbook 3rd Edition pdf
Develop quality game components and solve common gameplay problems with various game design patterns
- Become proficient at traditional 2D and 3D game development
- Build amazing interactive interfaces with Unity's UI system
- Develop professional games with realistic animation and graphics, materials and cameras, and AI with Unity 2018
With the help of the Unity 2018 Cookbook, you’ll discover how to make the most of the UI system and understand how to animate both 2D and 3D characters and game scene objects using Unity's Mecanim animation toolsets.
Once you’ve got to grips with the basics, you will familiarize yourself with shaders and Shader Graphs, followed by understanding the animation features to enhance your skills in building fantastic games. In addition to this, you will discover AI and navigation techniques for nonplayer character control and later explore Unity 2018’s newly added features to improve your 2D and 3D game development skills. This book provides many Unity C# gameplay scripting techniques.
By the end of this book, you'll have gained comprehensive knowledge in game development with Unity 2018.
What you will learn
- Get creative with Unity’s shaders and learn to build your own shaders with the new Shader Graph tool
- Create a text and image character dialog with the free Fungus Unity plugin
- Explore new features integrated into Unity 2018, including TextMesh Pro and ProBuilder
- Master Unity audio, including ducking, reverbing, and matching pitch to animation speeds
- Work with the new Cinemachine and timeline to intelligently control camera movements
- Improve ambiance through the use of lights and effects, including reflection and light probes
- Create stylish user interfaces with the UI system, including power bars and clock displays
Who this book is for
Unity 2018 Cookbook is for you if you want to explore a wide range of Unity scripting and multimedia features and find ready-to-use solutions for many game features. This book also helps programmers explore multimedia features. It is assumed that you already know basics of Unity and have some programming knowledge of C#.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pediatric Dysphagia: Challenges and Controversies
Oracle Big Data Handbook