Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide
About the e-Book
Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide pdf
A case-based visual guide to learning dermoscopy complete with practical self-assessment
300 Full-color Illustrations — 95 melanomas plus important simulators
With 300 full-color illustrations of 191 separate cases commonly encountered in general dermatologic practice, Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Guide offers a unique check-list methodology for learning how to use dermoscopy to diagnose benign and malignant pigmented and non-pigmented skin lesions.
For each of the 191 cases, you will find a series of high-quality full-color clinical and dermoscopic images, each with a short history. Every case is followed by five true-or-false questions along with three check boxes to test your knowledge acquisition and decision-making ability on “Risk, Diagnosis, and Disposition.” Turn the page and the answers to the questions are provided in a unique, memorable manner in which the dermoscopic images are presented again. Circles, stars, boxes, and arrows appear in the image pointing out the important dermoscopic criteria of each case.
* Cases are taken from lesions of the scalp, face, nose, lips, ears, trunk, extremities, palms, soles, nails and genitalia
* The global features and local criteria for each case are highlighted, which the authors have found to be a valuable teaching tool
* The concepts of clinico-dermoscopic correlation , dermoscopic-pathologic correlation and dermoscopic differential diagnosis are employed throughout the book
* Each case includes a discussion of all of its salient features in a quick-read outline style and ends with a series of dermoscopic and/or clinical pearls based on the authors’ years of experience treating skin cancers
* Key dermoscopic principles are re-emphasized throughout the book to enhance the reader’s understanding and assimilation of the teaching points
Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide offers a simple, innovative, and highly-visual approach to learning the general principles, terminology, and specific criteria of dermoscopy to enhance your ability to utilize this powerful tool, which is both tissue sparing and potentially lifesaving.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neurology: A Queen Square Textbook
Metabolic Risk for Cardiovascular Disease