Python Data Analytics 2nd Edition
Page Count576 Pages
About the e-Book
Python Data Analytics 2nd Edition pdf
Explore the latest Python tools and techniques to help you tackle the world of data acquisition and analysis. You'll review scientific computing with NumPy, visualization with matplotlib, and machine learning with scikit-learn.
This revision is fully updated with new content on social media data analysis, image analysis with OpenCV, and deep learning libraries. Each chapter includes multiple examples demonstrating how to work with each library. At its heart lies the coverage of pandas, for high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and tools for data manipulation
What You'll Learn
- Understand the core concepts of data analysis and the Python ecosystem
- Go in depth with pandas for reading, writing, and processing data
- Use tools and techniques for data visualization and image analysis
- Examine popular deep learning libraries Keras, Theano,TensorFlow, and PyTorch
Who This Book Is For
- Experienced Python developers who need to learn about Pythonic tools for data analysis
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
How to Compete in the Age of Artificial Intelligence