Graber and Wilbur's Family Medicine Examination and Board Review 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Graber and Wilbur's Family Medicine Examination and Board Review 4th Edition pdf
The renowned Family Practice Examination and Board Review is now Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination & Board Review, the perfect way to prepare for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. This engagingly written study guide has been completely updated with a new full-color design and is enhanced by powerful new learning aids, including 50 additional questions to the already comprehensive final exam, and chapter-ending clinical pearls that consolidate high-yield information. You will also, of course, find the humor, wit, and approachable tone that have brought the book legions of enthusiastic – and appreciative – fans.
Outstanding features from the previous edition:
- More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
- 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
- A comprehensive final exam (nearly 200 questions) with answers referenced to pages in the book
- Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answer is correct, but why the other answers are wrong
- Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
- Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
- Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
- An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Physicians' Desk Reference
Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference