Clinician’s Guide to Chronic Headache and Facial Pain
Page Count336 Pages
About the e-Book
Clinician’s Guide to Chronic Headache and Facial Pain pdf
As headache and facial pain are two of the most common medical complaints, it is essential that clinicians are well equipped to handle these issues. Clinician’s Guide to Chronic Headache and Facial Pain is designed for all clinicians dealing with these syndromes in daily practice?whether in the outpatient, emergency, or ambulatory setting.
- Presents the advice of 12 experts with considerable experience in headache and facial pain management
- Contains evidence-based chapters derived from past successes and failures and including clear, concise statistical outcomes
- Reviews both traditional and alternative interdisciplinary and interventional pain management therapies to help practitioners choose the best treatment or combination of treatments for their patients
- Offers broad-based coverage of all types of headaches and facial pain syndromes from facial neuralgias to post-traumatic headache
- Includes additional chapters on opioid usage and legal aspects of treatment help to prepare practitioners for a range of possible scenarios
- Devoted exclusively to managing chronic headache and facial pain, this book is an essential resource for clinicians.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Beating Cancer with Nutrition
Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Spinal Surgery: Text and Atlas