Page Count348 Pages
About the e-Book
Introduction to 80×86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture 3rd Edition pdf
A Revised and Updated Edition of the Authoritative Text
This revised and updated Third Edition of the classic text guides students through assembly language using a hands-on approach, supporting future computing professionals with the basics they need to understand the mechanics and function of the computer’s inner workings. Through using real instruction sets to write real assembly language programs, students will become acquainted with the basics of computer architecture. 80×86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture covers the Intel 80×86 using the powerful tools provided by Microsoft Visual Studio, including its 32- and 64-bit assemblers, its versatile debugger, and its ability to link assembly language and C/C++ program segments. The text also includes multiple examples of how individual 80×86 instructions execute, as well as complete programs using these instructions. Hands-on exercises reinforce key concepts and problem-solving skills.
Updated to be compatible with Visual Studio 2012, and incorporating over a hundred new exercises, 80×86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture: Third Edition is accessible and clear enough for beginning students while providing coverage of a rich set of 80×86 instructions and their use in simple assembly language programs. The text will prepare students to program effectively at any level.
Key features of the fully revised and updated Third Edition include:
- Updated to be used with Visual Studio 2012, while remaining compatible with earlier versions
- Over 100 new exercises and programming exercises
- Improved, clearer layout with easy-to-read illustrations
- The same clear and accessibly writing style as previous editions
- Full suite of ancillary materials, including PowerPoint lecture outlines, Test Bank, and answer keys
- Suitable as a stand-alone text in an assembly language course or as a supplement in a computer architecture course
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Network+ Guide to Networks
Real-World Kanban: Do Less, Accomplish More with Lean Thinking